Terms of Service
By using the EU VAT JSON API
available from the nephics.com web site (“Service”), which
provides electronic services from Nephics AB
(“Nephics”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following
terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
To reflect Service updates and feature changes, Nephics
will, from time to time and without prior notice, update
and change the Terms of Service. Continued use of the
Service 30 days after any such changes shall constitute
your consent to such changes. You can review the most
current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: https://nephics.com/euvat/terms.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the
termination of your account. You agree to use the Service at your
own risk. The Service is provided on an “as is” and
“as available” basis.
- You must be a human. Access using “bots” or other
automated methods are only permitted for the Service APIs.
- During the signup and payment process, you must provide true
and valid information, such as your legal full name, a valid email
address, and any other requested information.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your
account and any associated password and/or api key. Nephics cannot
and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to
comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all information
(“Content”) you post or upload to the Service and for
all activity that occurs under your account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized
purpose, including, but not limited to: (a) Upload, post, host,
or transmit unsolicited email or “spam” messages. (b)
Transmit any worms or viruses or any data or code of a destructive
nature. (c) Violate any laws in Sweden or in your jurisdiction
(including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You expressly understand and agree that Nephics shall
not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special,
consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited
to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other
intangible losses (even if Nephics has been advised of the
possibility of such damages), resulting from your use of the
Service through the web interface, the API or third-party products
that access data through the API.
- Use of the Service is tracked and analyzed using cookies by a
third party service provider on behalf of Nephics. The tracking
information is only used for improving this Service, and no
information is transferred from our service provider to any other
- Nephics does not examine the contents of customer supplied
data. However, during normal operation and maintenance, we
may observe certain meta-data such as account information,
configuration settings, and Service activity logs.
- You agree that Nephics may examine the contents of your
account as necessary during customer support interactions
initiated by you.
- Nephics does not permanently store logs of Service activity,
as such logs are destroyed on a regular basis.
- Nephics store meta-data related to your usage of our service,
as needed for providing various features of the Service.
- Nephics will not divulge data or meta-data concerning the
behavior of our customers, the private contents of their personal
accounts, or their records for billing, to any party for any
reason. This, excluded court orders served directly by a court
having jurisdiction. We will give immediate notice to any customer
named in such a court order, and access to their service will not
be interrupted unless specifically barred by the court order.
Payment and Refunds
- The Service is paid in advance and is non-refundable. There
will be no refunds for unused pre-paid credits with an open
account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes imposed by authorities,
and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your
account. An account can be cancelled by an email request to the
support email address given with the service.
- If you cancel your account before your credits are used, your
cancellation will take effect immediately, but you will not be
refunded for the remaining credits.
- Nephics, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or
terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future
use of the Service, or any other Nephics service, at any time and
for any reason.
- On removal of your account due to cancellation or termination,
all of your data will be immediately deleted from the
Service. This information can not be recovered once your account
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Nephics reserves the right at any time and from time to time
to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service
(or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to pre-paid
fees for the Service, are subject to change.
- Nephics shall not be liable to you or to any third party for
any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of
Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the Content you
provide to the Service. Your materials posted or uploaded remain
- Nephics does not pre-screen Content, but Nephics have the
right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse
or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- The look and feel of the Service is copyright © 2009-2015
Nephics AB. All rights reserved.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify
another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with
the Service, Nephics, or any other Nephics service.
- You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, exploit,
or reuse any portion of the Service without the express written
permission by Nephics.
General Service Conditions
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is
only available via email.
- You understand that Nephics uses third party vendors and hosting
partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking,
storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the
Service, including your data, may be transferred in unencrypted form
and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to
conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or
- If your bandwidth usage significantly exceeds the average bandwidth
usage (as determined solely by Nephics) of other customers,
we reserve the right to immediately disable your account to ensure the
performance of the service for other customers.
- Nephics does not warrant that (a) the Service will meet your
specific requirements, (b) the Service will be uninterrupted, timely,
secure, or error-free, (c) the results that may be obtained from the use
of the Service will be accurate or reliable, and (d) any errors in the
Service will be corrected.
- The failure of Nephics to exercise or enforce any right or provision
of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to